Translate

Monday, January 27, 2014

Etc...

After returning from the beach, we celebrated my host mom's birthday with the entire family here in the house, then we went to the sítio of my host dad's parents, which is like half an hour away, huge and has fruits of all kinds on trees....mangoes, limes, tamarind, and some others that I've either forgotten or don't know the names of. But anyways, I learned to play, buraco a card game very similar to canasta, which was super fun. I also went fishing but kinda suck at that, haha. Then everyone left and we went back home and then for my birthday the entirety of our Rotary club came to my house and there was a party like thing which was cool.

This past Saturday I went to a wedding in Rio Preto, which was cool. I missed most of the ceremony at the church because I waited for the rest of my family to get here, and they were late, because of traffic, but the party part afterwards was really cool.

Also last Thursday I went to the waterpark with my exchange friends in Rio Preto, which was cool. It was less exciting to go for a second time, but it was cool to hang out with them, at least.

Also I am going to Rio in 9 days and for Carnaval, I am going to the beach with my host aunt, uncle, and cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment