Also, we got cards for a sport club like 10 minutes away that's super nice and I can finally exercise. Also, today my YEO and second host dad took me to a karate place in this city and I'm gonna watch a class on Wednesday and maybe try one out on Friday or something. More on martial arts, I am going with one of my friends from school on Thursday to watch her muau thai class, which I don't really understand yet because I don't understand quite that much Portuguese.
But, speaking of Portuguese, we had out Inbound Orientation for my Rotary district this weekend and that was cool but it was mostly all in English. It was interesting to see how varied people's levels were and I was pretty proud of my Portuguese considering I didn't really study before coming and I'd only been here two weeks then. But it was pretty cool; we had this weird talent show thing so I kinda did kai men, but also it was kinda not of a very high quality but whatever, I won a Brazilian flag and some other thing from it and that was pretty cool.
I'm already starting to forget the things I've done that I haven't written down and I can't decide whether that's bad or good. Because I kinda like just living life and rememberibg what I remember without feeling the need to document every hour of my year here, but also, I really don't want to forget things that I know I will since I'm two weeks into a nine or ten month journey. We'll see.
I don't know what else to write now either. Maybe I'll add more later. For now, até mais.
No comments:
Post a Comment