Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Primeiro Domingo

Today I woke up at like 8:30 which is weird because that's like 6:30 in the US and breakfast was bread or something that starts with an m with mayo and cheese that was in that thing that's kinda like a grill. As it turns out, getting food early was good because I'm pretty sure the dog ate the rest of the bread food that starts with an m.

Then I went with my host parents and brother to the store and bought food and also havianas. Afterwards, we drove around and went to my host mother's sister's house and I met an uncle and aunt and grandparents and also a bunch of cousins and that was fun, but I didn't know what they were saying; only that they were talking about me.

Then I think we drove around and looked to see if their friends were home but they weren't so we came home and ate lunch.  Then I took a nap for like an hour but that was unintentional. 

I hung out with my host sister and her friends and probably understood three words in like two hours and that was because she looked at me and spoke super slowly but they were all nice and one probably speaks better English than I do.

Dinner was more lasagna and lettuce that tasted like olives and salt and rice. 

Okay well I got bored yesterday and didn't finish writing anything but the cousins et al came over and that was fun because they're all younger kids and they're cool. I forgot some of my random revelations from yesterday but it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment